B&B RISTORANTE AT A GLANCE
This is a brief summary: Read the complete profile for details on the space, chef and menu, as well as insider tips designed to maximize your comfort. To continue, use the purple menu bar above.
- Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's first Vegas venture
- Restaurant serves tried and true favorites from the menu at Batali and Bastianich's New York restaurant, Babbo, along with wines from the Bastianich vineyard
- The restaurant's extensive wine list includes at least 1,000 vintages by the bottle, 30 of them are served by the glass. A portion of these are from the 28 acre Bastianich vineyards
- The bar area, which includes multi-colored Brazilian granite with dark wood accents, serves as a focal point and a bridge between the main dining room and the San Marzano room
- The Old World charm of the restaurant continues into its private dining room