DELMONICO STEAKHOUSE AT A GLANCE
This is a brief summary: Read the complete profile for details on the space, chef and menu, as well as insider tips designed to maximize your comfort. To continue, use the purple menu bar above.
- Named after an iconic Louisiana restaurant, the Delmonico, which was founded in New Orleans in 1895 and purchased by celebrity chef and former Food Network star Emeril Lagasse approximately a century later
- Master Sommelier Kevin Vogt extensive award-winning wine list features over 3,000 bottles of wine
- The cavernous restaurant boasts multiple dining rooms, including private dining
- Features a high energy bar and lounge area
- Special touches include vaulted ceilings, a visible wine cellar and romantic lighting