AQUAVIT AT A GLANCE
This is a brief summary: Read the complete profile for details on the space, chef and menu, as well as insider tips designed to maximize your comfort. To continue, use the purple menu bar above.
- Unique stylish dining experience in midtown Manhattan
- Large dining room skylight reminiscent the Land of the Scandinavian Midnight Sun
- Wonderful respite from the hustle and bustle of midtown Manhattan
- Bar/lounge in a separate room
- Provisions for meetings and private dining available
- Restaurant includes a more casual Bistro (atmosphere and attire)
- The name Aquavit derives from the Latin aqua vitae – meaning "water of life"
- Opened in 1987