SPAGO AT A GLANCE
This is a brief summary: Read the complete profile for details on the space, chef and menu, as well as insider tips designed to maximize your comfort. To continue, use the purple menu bar above.
- Spago is the flagship restaurant in Wolfgang Puck's culinary empire, is still at the top of its game, even after 10 years of serving some of Beverly Hills' best cuisine
- Barbara Lazaroff, Puck's former wife designed the restaurant
- The restaurant incorporates a beautiful outdoor patio.
- An experience worth remembering, don't forget to try the signature pizzas
- Two private dining areas with a separate bar for special occasions.
- A celebrity hangout Spago has been the scene for many a Hollywood function.
- Glass enclosed kitchen with a view of the bustling chefs as they prepare your meal
- Innumerable stars and awards for cuisine and ambience