THE POLO LOUNGE AT A GLANCE
This is a brief summary: Read the complete profile for details on the space, chef and menu, as well as insider tips designed to maximize your comfort. To continue, use the purple menu bar above.
- Situated on 12 acres of lush tropical gardens, it symbolizes old Hollywood glamour
- The Polo Lounge has been a staple in Beverly Hills for decades. The Pink Palace, as The Beverly Hills Hotel is known to locals, the Polo Lounge continuously caters to Hollywood's A list
- A favorite of the stars, the people who created them and those who want to be them
- Comfortable banquettes and upholstered chairs are generously spaced
- A guitarist plays from 5:30 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. and a pianist from 9:00 p.m. until midnight